Eurostar Diesels are a VicRoads licensed roadworthy certificate tester. Roadworthy inspections are a check of the safety features of your vehicle and not necessarily a general condition report of your vehicle. The roadworthy process is as follows:
- Vehicle is presented to Eurostar Diesels including details of the presenter.
- An inspection of the vehicle is made according to Vic Roads procedures.
- A report is prepared noting deficiencies if present.
- Seven days is the maximum allowed to repair any deficiencies.
- Re inspect the vehicle.
- Perform an on road live brake test.
- Take photos of the vehicle during this process.
- Issue a RWC valid for 30 days subject to the vehicle passing the above.